Oracle REST Data Services 22.4
We are pleased to announce ORDS 22.4 is now available on all APEX plans. Some notable features:
- Some previous 404 responses will now result in more accurate 403 and 429s, which hopefully will be much less frustrating for API consumers.
- You can now SORT your responses, and provide input if you want the NULLs first or last.
- Add Data Tool endpoints to Database API
- Export OAUTH Client
- Support order by NULLS first/last in Object Filter query parameters
- Database Actions: Make ‘Run as SQL script’ the default operation for Run Statement button
For all futures, changes and bug fixes, please visit ORDS page